Monday, August 4, 2008

Clearly, Awesome.

Ayo, ayo, ayo folks! I've only got four minutes to do what I gotta do, to say what I gotta say, to make you stay... sick, those are lyrics from the song I'm listening to on Pandora right now. Speaking of Pandora radio, it's time to explore the reasons why you should hate me based solely on one of a bazillion radio stations I have created on my Pandora account.

Sure, some of my other stations are respectable, or at the very least, give me some kind of street cred amongst hipsters and "musicals" alike. (sidenote: "musicals" is a term my co-worker told me he calls people in bands that we work with, I'm pretty sure he made this word up as used in the context he uses it, he also listens to pantera and christian rock, put that in your pot and let it stew for a moment...) However, today, I made a station that reveals my love for the shittiest shit festival of modern R&B hip hop pop hop crap pop rap... and this isn't even an apology. If anything, consider it gloating, I wear my love of shitty music proudly on my sleeve, but I digress.

The name of the radio station is "Ray J radio" but I did add these artists to the station as well: Bobby Brown, Bobby Valentino, The Dream, Musiq, Akon, Bow Wow, Chris Brown, Omarian, R Kelly, and Usher.

Besides pointing out how awesome I am, what else should I add to this list? And how jealous are you?

So stupid it's great,

-Murnington

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too fuckin' funny. I'm gonna start using this all the time...all haggy like "I love my gays!" but "I love my musicals!"

televod said...

Which, um, oppressive slang word for an African American, took the last donut?

BTW, this isn't wet waters but a 31337 attack of the mind.